How do I dispute the results of my background check?

Active Screening takes the accuracy of our information very seriously. In the event you feel that the information reported on your background check is inaccurate, you can file a dispute through this secure portal: 
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.