Once the set up is complete, you will be able to send out the Invitation Link to your applicants
- Go back into your Invitations Home
- Click on the "Send Invitation" link in the upper right-hand corner
- You must enter in at least the first name, last name, and email address of the applicant
- Click on the Send Invitation button
Your Invitation Dashboard will look like this:
- When you have first sent out the Invitation Link to your applicant, the status will read "No Response". This means that the applicant has not yet completed the online form
- If the applicant has not received the email, cannot locate the email, or accidentally deleted the emails, you can resend the Invitation by clicking on the "Resend" link
- If you no longer want this applicant to complete the online form, you can click on the Archive
- If you have set the Configuration to "Leave Application to in a review status", once the applicant has completed the Invitation Link, the status will change to "Order Pending". The order will be in your Drafts until you push it through
- To push the order through, click on "Order Report" to be taken to the Summary page to review the services. There will be an "I Agree" checkbox and a button to Order Report.
- If you do not want to push the order through, click on the "Archive" link to delete the request.
- If you have set the Configuration to "Immediately Order the Report", once the applicant has completed the Invitation Link, the status will change to "Completed".
- If the background check is completed, you will be able to view the report here by clicking on the "View Report" link
- If you would like to remove the entry inside your Invitation Dashboard, click on the "Archive" link. This will not delete the background check
- If you need any other additional services on this applicant, click on the "Add to Report" link